Worry Rock
School on Monday.
While I don't hate school anymore, it's so much more fun to have holidays and slack off, isn't it? I still see my friends outside of school, so there's no reason to want to rush back to projects, deadlines and stress.
Ok ok ok I like Singapore Polytechnic. Like it so much that I have the school crest on my room door now (ok I nicked it but still, I have it and I like it!)
I wouldn't be caught dead with any Paya Lebar Methodist rubbish on my door.
Anyway, school's on Monday and that means I'll have to sleep earlier. No more 4 or 5am, more like 2am. Ok while not a very big difference it does help, some.
Shit it's fucking hard to sleep nowadays. The past week or so has been a myraid of late nights and tears and I can't break the chain.
I love Green Day. They say all I want to say. If I hit shuffle on all my Green Day songs, ten to one I'd get a song that says some part of how I feel. And it brings back such memories. Every fibre of me still hurts, and I'm still left wondering.
Will you talk soon? Every day I beat myself to think of an answer, a solution.
I'm sad and you know it I'm depressed do you feel it I'm holding on do you want it?
Will it ever be the same?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment